our offices will be closed from July 6th till the 31st July.

No Record Of Marriage

No Record Of Marriage

If you plan to marry abroad, you may need to provide proof that you are not currently married in your home country. This document is known by various names like “certificate of non impediment,” “no record of marriage,” or “certificate of freedom to marry.” Essentially, it shows your marital status and confirms you are not married. If previously married, you may also need divorce paperwork.

A Certificate of No Impediment is a legal document proving you are free to marry with no obligations that would prevent it. It’s issued by your local registrar stating nothing has come up to stop the marriage.

To get this certificate, contact Apostille Authentication to assist in obtaining it for you.

We’re happy to help with getting any required documents. Please fill out our online form for the services you need.